35th Montana Cowboy Poetry Gathering
and Western Music Rendezvous
2nd Oldest Gathering in the Country
Celebrating 35 Years!
August 13 - August 16, 2020
General Admission and Welcome Chuck and Talent Showcase tickets are available for online purchase.
Click to purchase tickets here.
To purchase Reserved tickets, VIP tickets and PIN passes, please call Karen at (406) 538-4575
General Admission Tickets
$25 - Saturday Night Stage Show
Saturday Night Show Reserved Tickets
$40 - Saturday Night Stage Show
VIP Pre-show Meet & Greet Tickets
$60 - Saturday Night Stage Show
Welcome Chuck and Talent Showcase Tickets
$25 - No-host social, 5:30 p.m. Supper served to guests at 6:30, followed by 1½ hour cowboy poetry and western music show. The evening will honor Miss Ruth’s Cookie Jar recipients
Collectible PIN PASS
$10 - GOOD FOR…
1. ALL listening sessions at Day Headquarters, Fergus High School, Friday and Sat. (50+ hours of entertainment);
2. Admission to Western Vendor Show;
3. Admission to Friday night Jam ‘n Dance;
4. Admission to Judith Mountain Players production on Saturday;
5. Admission to Cowboy Church, Sunday at 10 a.m. at Celebration Community Fellowship Church;
Pin passes are “collectibles,” going back to 1986! Enjoy!
See you at the gathering.....great times for the enjoyment of all!